Grilled mozzarella cheese sandwich. Layer the mozzarella slices over the top and then place another piece of bread on top to make the sandwich. Drizzle olive oil over skillet's surface and place sandwiches on the hot skillet or panini press. Grilled Cheese & Tomato Sandwich-How to and Recipe
Ingredients of Grilled mozzarella cheese sandwich
- Prepare 2 slices of bread (I used white bread for the color).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 TSP of cilantro (optional).
- Prepare 1 TSP of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of salt.
Each of these crisp, thin sandwiches is filled with melted mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced marinated artichoke hearts, pesto, and mortadella. Italy, Sandwiched: Mozzarella, Pesto, and Mortadella Grilled Cheese. All products linked here have been independently selected by. Includes white sandwich bread, mozzarella cheese, butter, basil, marinara sauce.
Grilled mozzarella cheese sandwich step by step
- Heat skillet or frying pan. Butter one side of each bread slices, then sprinkle salt and black pepper on the buttered side. Once skillet is heated, add the remaining butter to the pot, place the buttered side of the bread in the pan and add cheese to the naked side of the bread, sprinkle cilantro and Baste cheese with melted butter..
- Cover cheese with the next slice of bread (side without the butter) , flip the bread, and cover pot to trap the heat and allow cheese to melt properly. Cook for 5mins..
Turkey Cranberry and Grilled Brie Cheese Sandwich. Take remaining side of bread, butter one side and place unbuttered side on top of the cheese. Grill sandwich over medium heat on each side ( be careful when turning over so. A grilled cheese sandwich can be simple, using just bread, butter, and one cheese. Or, it can be a bit fancier—think blue cheese with apples and smoked It is easiest to find pre-sliced cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack, Havarti, Gouda, mozzarella, Muenster, provolone, and Swiss.