Easy Almond Biscotti.
Ingredients of Easy Almond Biscotti
- You need 140 grams of White flour.
- It’s 60 grams of Whole wheat flour (or plain refined flour).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 30 ml of Soy milk (or milk, or water).
- You need 80 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 3 grams of Baking powder.
- It’s 70 grams of Almonds.
Easy Almond Biscotti instructions
- Crack the egg into a bowl, mix in sugar and soy milk (or milk or water), then mix..
- Measure out the flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder into a large vinyl bag, allow some air into it, then shake. Add to the bowl..
- Stir with a rubber spatula. When it forms a dough, add the almonds. Mix until the dry ingredients are evenly blended..
- Form two oblong loaves (about 1 cm high). Bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 340F/170C..
- Once they are cool enough to handle, slice into 1 cm thick slices. Lay the slices on their sides, then bake for 10 more minutes on each side at 320F/160C..
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet..