Stuffed Canelloni with Leek-Feta-Mozzarella Cheese.
Ingredients of Stuffed Canelloni with Leek-Feta-Mozzarella Cheese
- You need 1 box of Cannelloni (should have about 20 pieces).
- You need 4 of Leeks chopped.
- It’s 3 of small packages of Mozzarella.
- It’s 450 grams of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 150 grams of Parmesan or any cheese that comes close to Parmesan.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Stuffed Canelloni with Leek-Feta-Mozzarella Cheese step by step
- Chopped Leek and place into a small sauce pan with just enough water to cover and let simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Grate the Feta and Mozzarella on the wide side of the grader.
- Once the Leek is drained, squeeze so that all the excess water is gone..
- Add into Feta and Mozzarella mix and mix.
- Fill the Cannelloni.
- Beat the eggs with the cream and pour over the Cannelloni. Bake at 180 for 35 minutes. Sometimes the Cannelloni tend to burn a bit, like mine did this time around..
- Just pour a bit of the left over cream, and it work out nicely..
- Kali Orexei !!!.