Oven baked Mashed Potatoes with Gruyére and Mozzarella Cheese.
Ingredients of Oven baked Mashed Potatoes with Gruyére and Mozzarella Cheese
- It’s 6 of boiled Potatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Gruyére Cheese grated.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
Oven baked Mashed Potatoes with Gruyére and Mozzarella Cheese step by step
- Boil potatoes until soft..
- Melt milk and butter..
- Mash the potatoes until just a few lumps remain. Add into the potatoes the milk and butter mixture, salt and pepper and stir..
- Slowly add in both cheeses and continue to mix together..
- In a small bowl add 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs and a little Gruyére cheese and mix..
- Pour potato mix into a baking pan and top with breadcrumb mix. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 minutes and until golden brown. This delicious melty potato side dish is absolutely delicious….:) Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.