Flatbread pizzette w/ Sausage, Pear, Goat Cheese an Mozzarella.
Ingredients of Flatbread pizzette w/ Sausage, Pear, Goat Cheese an Mozzarella
- Prepare of Bianco Italian Sausage with Basil.
- It’s 1 of Bartlett Pear.
- You need 2.5 oz of Goat Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella.
- It’s 1 of Flatbread I used Mama Marias.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed get pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded basil.
Flatbread pizzette w/ Sausage, Pear, Goat Cheese an Mozzarella step by step
- Cut sausage into 3 inch in length you need 6 links, heat 2 cups of water till it's simmer then add sausages cook for 5 mins just want to parboil to slice will finish cooking in oven set aside.
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
- With a mandoline or use a sharp knife to thinly slice pears set aside.
- Plsce parchment paperr on a baking xheet and plzce flatbread on it rub bread with olive oil.
- Spread goat cheese on bread spread garlic then mozzarella.
- Place pear slices in your desired design I cut my pears in half.
- Take sausage and slice them into 1/4inch pieces and place on bread add basil and place in oven till crust turns golden about 15mins..
- Remove from oven and slice in squares enjoy😚.