Roasted Asparagus with Mozzarella cheese: Keto approves.
Ingredients of Roasted Asparagus with Mozzarella cheese: Keto approves
- You need Bundle of fresh asparagus.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Salt/pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil.
Roasted Asparagus with Mozzarella cheese: Keto approves step by step
- Wash and dry vegetable. Snap asparagus towards the end. It will naturally separate the stringy non edible portion of the stalk. Line on baking sheet and add olive oil, salt and pepper and toss..
- Mince garlic and add to asparagus. Bake 350 degrees until crispy to your liking. (I like mine extra crispy) Next add mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Place back into oven until cheese melts..