Mozzarella cheese sticks. Mozzarella sticks are coated in a simple batter and quickly deep fried to golden perfection. Mozzarella sticks are a popular deep fried appetizer consisting of long slices of mozzarella cheese which are coated in seasoned breadcrumbs and fried until golden brown and melted inside. Homemade Mozzarella Sticks are simple to make, and a wonderfully ooey gooey snack!
Ingredients of Mozzarella cheese sticks
- Prepare 3 of mozzarella sticks.
- Prepare 1 of egg for coating.
- It’s of Breadcrumbs for coating.
- You need of Flour for coating.
Homemade mozzarella sticks always seem to have the perfect amount of. Mozzarella sticks in the air fryer! They are delicious, not hard at all to You can make mozzarella sticks in your air fryer. And you—and any cheese-loving person you share.
Mozzarella cheese sticks step by step
- First cut three sticks of mozzarella cheese.
- Put flour, egg and breadcrumbs in each plate..
- Not put your stick in flour first then put in egg and then put in bread crumbs..
- Do these steps twice and fry in the oil and then enjoy.
Mozzarella sticks make ideal snacks for parties, everyday munchies and as treats for the kids. They can be super fatty when deep fried, or you can make the baked version for less fat overall. mcdonald's mozzarella sticks recipe, mini mozzarella sticks recipe, meatball mozzarella sticks Our Best mozzarella cheese sticks recipe fried full menus that feature your favorite ingredients. They're soft and melty on You can use any vegan block mozzarella cheese of your choice, and you can even use a stack of. I'll never say no to fried mozzarella cheese sticks. They remind me of fun times with good friends.