Homemade Mozzarella Sticks.
Ingredients of Homemade Mozzarella Sticks
- You need of Cheese String (aka. Cheese Sticks) or Cheese Block..
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt and Pepper.
Homemade Mozzarella Sticks instructions
- If your using cheese string (aka. cheese sticks) cut them in half. If you are using a cheese block, cut the cheese into smaller rectangles..
- Set up your 3 sperate cooking stations. 1st) 1 cup of flour. 2nd) Wisk your 2 eggs together. 3rd) Combine 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1 cup of breadcrumbs, add salt and pepper to taste..
- Dip your cheese pieces into the flour, then eggs, then breadcrumbs, then eggs again, then breadcrumbs again..
- Heat oil in deep pan or deep fryer. Cook until golden brown.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite dip!!.