Lemon Chicken Traybake.
Ingredients of Lemon Chicken Traybake
- You need 4 of medium white onions sliced.
- Prepare 1 packet of chicken sausages.
- It’s 8 of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 of lemons sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
Lemon Chicken Traybake step by step
- Place the sliced onions on the bottom of a deep sided baking dish. Drizzle with the balsamic vinegar..
- Put the sausages on top of the onions, you can brown them beforehand but I couldn’t be bothered 😬.
- Now add the chicken and sprinkle all over with paprika, salt and black pepper. Then lay the lemon slices over the top of the chicken..
- Bake for 45-50 mins at 190 C until the chicken is fully cooked..