My Italian inspired Chicken 😁.
Ingredients of My Italian inspired Chicken 😁
- You need 1 of large chicken breast sliced into 2 inch lengths.
- You need 3 of large Cloves Garlic crushed.
- It’s 1/2 of red sweet pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Green pepper.
- It’s 1 of Avacado peeled and sliced.
- You need 6 of cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 4 of sundried Tomatoes cut in half from a jar of them in olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbls of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian herbs.
- Prepare 1/2 of large tin tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of black cracked pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 4 of sundried tomatoes cu.
- It’s of Enough tagitelle pasta for 4 persons.
- It’s of Grated parmeasan cheese for the finish.
My Italian inspired Chicken 😁 instructions
- Add a little olive oil to the pan and add the crushed garlic when its hot after 1 minute add the chicken pieces and fry gently for 3 minutes each side..
- When the chicken is coloured add the peppers, then the Avocados then the Tomatoes whole and italian seasoning..
- Next add the Tomato and Basil pesto. Then the Sundried tomatoes 4 sundried Tomatoes out of a jar of them in olive oil. Mix in and stir around..
- Next add the half tin of crushed tomatoes,mix in then add a lid for 5 minutes simmering.and add a little wine. Stir to mix..
- Boil the Taglitelle and drain when the rest is ready. Add the Balsamic vinegar and add back the lid and keep on low heat..
- Ready add the lemon juice and close lid..
- Next add the tagitelle to the serving dish and add the chicken and finish with some parmesan cheese grated on top..