My Chilli & Lime Chicken with Spinach and plenty flavouring. 💜.
Ingredients of My Chilli & Lime Chicken with Spinach and plenty flavouring. 💜
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breast cut into strips.
- It’s 2 handfuls of Spinach.
- It’s of Coating for chicken………
- You need 2 tbls of Cornstarch/flour.
- You need 1 tsp of dried crumbled chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black cracked peppercorn.
- You need of Paste…………..
- Prepare 1/2 of large white onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 3 of Shallots.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried chilli crumbled in 1 tsp olive oil or Chilli oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chilli salt mix.
- It’s 1 tbls of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Glazed Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 of nd tbls Lime juice from a fresh lime.
My Chilli & Lime Chicken with Spinach and plenty flavouring. 💜 instructions
- Slice the chicken breasts into lengths. Then add to a bowl with the mix of cornflour, chilli and pepper. Coat chicken strips.leave for 10 minutes..
- Cut the onion into small pieces. Also the 3 shallots. Add all the paste ingredients in a blender and blend them all to a smooth pulp. Add to a bowl..
- Paste all mixed. Set aside.
- Add the oil to the pan heat up then add the chicken pieces, in batches. Fry until browned and crisp fry turning often for 4 minutes each batch. Set aside..
- In the same pan if there is no oil add 1 tbls olive oil heat up then add the pulp let fry on high turning it all over often fry for 3 minutes..
- Next add the spinach and 2 or 3 full small chilli peppers and fold the spinach in when it becomes soggy after a minute then add the chicken cook all together turning until heated through about 2 minutes..
- Seere with some boiled Basmati rice with pepper and 1 tsp chilli oil mixed in tbe rice. Or mix 1 tsp garlic oil in the rice..