Slimming World Hunters Chicken.
Ingredients of Slimming World Hunters Chicken
- Prepare 80 g of Reduced Fat Cheddar.
- You need 2 of Large Chicken Breasts.
- You need 4 of Bacon Medallions.
- Prepare of For the BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Onion, Finely Chopped.
- You need 500 g of Passata.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic, Crushed.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Tomato Puree.
- You need 2 tbsp of Honey (5 Syns).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcester Sauce.
Slimming World Hunters Chicken instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Wrap the bacon around the chicken breasts and place in a roasting dish. Place in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Meanwhile place all of the BBQ sauce in a pan, gently heat and stir to combine..
- Slice the cheese as thinly as possible. I use a cheese grater for a consistently thin slice..
- Spread the BBQ sauce over the chicken breasts and then place the sliced cheese on top of the chicken breasts. Place back in the over for 5 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy with a choice of sides, our favorite is roast potato with sweetcorn or corn on the cob. It can also be enjoyed with a salad, coleslaw or chips. Enjoy!.