Balsamic Vinegar + Mint Flavoured Tagine.
Ingredients of Balsamic Vinegar + Mint Flavoured Tagine
- You need 1 of as much (to taste) Moist Boiled Chicken.
- You need 1/2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 15 of Cherry tomatoes (or regular tomatoes).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 3 of bunches Mint leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of ■Grated garlic.
- You need 1 of 1/2- tablespoons ■Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 dash of ■Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ▲Lemon or lime.
- Prepare 1 of sour cream or mascarpone Cheese (optional).
Balsamic Vinegar + Mint Flavoured Tagine step by step
- Roughly chop everything. Mix the ■ ingredients together..
- Spread a layer of onions in the tagine. Add the tomatoes, avocado, and any other vegetables you like..
- Cover with a lid and heat for 3-5 minutes. Add the chicken and the seasonings from Step 1. Put the lid back on and turn off the heat..
- Let it steam for about 1 minute, and it's done! Season lightly with salt and pepper. You can also add oil if you like!.
- Serve with lemon and cheese!!.