Grilled chicken breast in balsamic vinegar. Balsamic vinegar, garlic, and simple seasonings give these grilled or broiled chicken breasts fabulous flavor. How to Make Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar: (Scroll down for complete recipe with nutritional information.) I like to grind the dried parsley, dried Then mix the balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, olive oil, and dried spices to make the marinade. Trim chicken and make small crosswise slits, put.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken breast in balsamic vinegar
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- It’s of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s of rosemary.
- Prepare of boiled egg.
- You need of avocado.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of black olives.
- You need of spinach.
I love the unique flavor of Balsamic Vinegar. This is one of my favorite ways to grill chicken. I would suggest doubling the marinade if you want more to use as a dipping sauce. This marinade is also excellant on Pork Chops!
Grilled chicken breast in balsamic vinegar instructions
- Marinade the chicken breast with balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, dried rosemary, squeez of lemon for 15 minutes..
- Prepare your grilled pan in medium heat. Add a little bit of olive oil. Fry your marinated chicken breast 5 minutes on each side. Set aside and let it rest..
- For salad dressing: mix 5tbsp of olive oil, 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar, squeeze of lemon and salt..
- Mix the dressing with your baby spinach, add black olives, boiled egg, avocado and the chopped chicken breast..
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken on grill, skin side down, over medium heat. In this Balsamic Rosemary Grilled Chicken, chicken soaks in robust marinade of garlic, brown sugar, balsamic vinegar and rosemary before being grilled. This simple marinade is a delicious blend of balsamic vinegar, fresh garlic and rosemary is a perfect example. I've grilled it and served it as is.