Chicken Sautéed in Mustard With Balsamic Vinegar.
Ingredients of Chicken Sautéed in Mustard With Balsamic Vinegar
- You need 300 grams of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 medium of Potato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of For the sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
Chicken Sautéed in Mustard With Balsamic Vinegar instructions
- Measure out all the sauce ingredients and combine. (Mustard, balsamic vinegar, mayonnaise, sake, soy sauce.).
- Cut the chicken and the potato into bite-sized pieces. Finely chop the garlic..
- Put the potatoes in a heatproof container and microwave until soft. In our microwave oven it's 2 minutes first, one stir, and then another 1 minute..
- Put the garlic and olive oil in a frying pan and cook over low heat, taking care not to let the garlic burn, for about 5 minute or until it bubbles, to slowly draw out the fragrance..
- Add the sautéed garlic to the sauce from Step 1. If there's a little olive oil there too, no problem..
- Don't clean out the pan; put the chicken in skin side down and cook over high heat for 3 minutes, then turn over and cook over medium heat for another 3 minutes. When the chicken is browned, add the potato..
- Swoosh the sauce from step 5 into the pan. Shake the pan a bit and it's done. Don't move things about too much after adding the sauce..
- If you pile it up high on the serving plate it'll look more enticing. Pour the sauce over to finish..