Chicken and Avocado Salad with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing.
Ingredients of Chicken and Avocado Salad with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing
- It’s 1 of Chicken (breast or thigh meat).
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 5 of to 6 Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎ Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of ◎ Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of ◎ Honey.
- It’s 1 of ◎ Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon juice.
Chicken and Avocado Salad with Balsamic Vinegar Dressing step by step
- Mix the ◎ ingredients together. Taste, and adjust the seasoning with salt and black pepper..
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half..
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Cut up into pieces that are about the same size as the cherry tomato pieces. Sprinkle with lemon juice..
- Remove the white sinews and excess fat from the chicken. Heat up a frying pan and put the chicken in skin side down. Pan fry over high heat for 1 minute, put a lid on and turn down the heat to low-medium..
- Steam-fry for 5 to 7 minutes, turn over, replace the lid and steam-fry for another 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave the pan as-is for another 5 or so minutes. When the chicken has cooled a little cut into bite-sized pieces..
- Mix the tomato, avocado and cooked chicken with the sauce from Step 1..
- Plate and serve. Add some more black pepper on top to taste..