Pan-Fried Chicken Thighs with Balsamic Sauce.
Ingredients of Pan-Fried Chicken Thighs with Balsamic Sauce
- Prepare 1 of Chicken thigh.
- You need 1 of Salt and coarsely ground pepper.
- It’s 1 of Plain flour.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red wine.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of each Red wine, balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of lettuce or baby leaf greens Vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Bell pepper, Tomato.
- Prepare 1 dash of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Herbs (basil etc…).
Pan-Fried Chicken Thighs with Balsamic Sauce instructions
- Slice the chicken thigh in half into the same thickness, and sprinkle salt and coarsely ground pepper, then coat with flour..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. When it's heated, add garlic. When lightly browned, remove from the pan..
- Place the chicken in the pan from Step 2 with the skin side down. Pan-fry over high heat. When the skin is crispy, flip the chicken, and add 1 tablespoon of red wine. Turn down the heat to medium, and cover with a lid. When cooked through, remove from the pan..
- Add red wine and balsamic vinegar to the pan at Step 3, and bring to a boil. Return half of the garlic, and when the sauce starts to thicken, add butter..
- Serve the vegetables and bite-sized chicken on a plate. Pour the sauce from Step 4, and sprinkle the remaining garlic from Step 2 and herbs..
- Garnish with minced bell peppers, swirl a small amount of olive oil, and drizzle balsamic vinegar (not listed)..