Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar Sauce and Slivered Almonds.
Ingredients of Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar Sauce and Slivered Almonds
- You need 250 grams of ◇ Chicken thigh.
- It’s 1 dash of of each ― Salt and black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ― Sake.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ― Olive oil.
- Prepare 15 grams of ◇ Sliced almonds.
- You need 50 ml of ★ Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
Chicken with Balsamic Vinegar Sauce and Slivered Almonds step by step
- Chop the chicken thigh into large bite-sized pieces. Season with salt, pepper, and sake, and let sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Whisk together the ★ ingredients..
- Dry roast the slivered almonds in a frying pan over medium heat until lightly browned and crisp. Remove from the pan..
- In the same frying pan, heat olive oil, then starting with the skin side down, fry both sides of the chicken thigh until heated through..
- Turn off the heat, add the ★ ingredients, then stir to blend the ingredients and simmer until the sauce thickens..
- Turn off the heat, add the dry roasted slivered almonds, then coat evenly..
- They're done!.