Simple and Very Delicious Chicken Sauté with Balsamic Vinegar Sauce.
Ingredients of Simple and Very Delicious Chicken Sauté with Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
- You need 2 fillets of Chicken thighs.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of ★ Onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★ Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 tablespoon ★ Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ White wine.
- It’s 1 of Vegetables for garnishes (optional).
Simple and Very Delicious Chicken Sauté with Balsamic Vinegar Sauce instructions
- Remove the excess fat from the thigh meat, then use a pair of kitchen scissors or a knife to cut into thick meat and butterfly it to make it easier to cook through..
- Season the chicken from Step 1 with salt and pepper..
- Grate the onion, then combine the ★ ingredients and mix evenly..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, place the chicken thigh into the pan skin side down, cover with a lid, then fry until browned. From time to time, flip over and press down with the spatula..
- When golden brown, turn over and wipe out excess oil with a paper towel. Cover, then slowly cook through..
- When the chicken is cooked through, remove from the pan, and transfer to a plate with the skin side up..
- In the same frying pan (lightly wiped to remove the fat), add the mixture from Step 3 and stir while simmering to evaporate the alcohol. Simmer for 1 minute..
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken from Step 6, serve with vegetables (optional), then it's ready to eat. Be sure not to leave any sauce..