Chicken and spinach frittata with a side of avo and cherrie tomatoes in a balsamic dressing. Here is a recipe for a chicken sausage and spinach frittata. Over the course of the past two weeks, I've been on a big-time savory kick for breakfast. (Expect an egg muffin recipe in the future!) This frittata is packed with flavor and vegetables and, when served with freshly sliced avocado and a side. spinach-tomato frittata Breakfast Mediterranean. This sure-fire frittata has a pretty mix of fresh vegetables blended with Mediterranean seasonings and the tang of Parmesan cheese.
Ingredients of Chicken and spinach frittata with a side of avo and cherrie tomatoes in a balsamic dressing
- You need 100 g of chicken breast,.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach.
- Prepare Half of an avocado.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cherie tomatoes.
- You need 2 of eggs large.
- Prepare 2 of tsb balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Cheese to your liking.
Make the marinade for this chicken and tomatoes dish right in the baking dish so you can move it straight to the oven for an easy dinner. This is Giada De Laurentis' recipe with an addition of tomatoes. Put the asparagus and cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet. Spinach and Red Pepper Frittata (vegetarian, GF) – Red peppers, spinach, and eggs are used in this easy and flavorful quickie meal!
Chicken and spinach frittata with a side of avo and cherrie tomatoes in a balsamic dressing step by step
- Cook chicken breast either by frying or roasting once cooked diced the breast and set aside flavor with salt and pepper. You can add cooked chopped bacon as well but not necessary just to enhance flavor..
- Chop spinach and beat both eggs and season, add the diced chicken to the egg mixture and/or bacon. mix until combined.
- I use a rice cooker and just put the mixture inside and cook for 5 min or until egg has set. You could use oven and set to 180 cover dish with foil and cook for 15 min.
- When egg is 1 min from finished add cheese on top to melt remove.
- Slice the tomatoes into halves and slice or dice the avocado drizzle with balsamic vinger. plate and enjoy!.
Hi Averie: I love your recipe for the Spinach & Tomato Frittata! I'm putting together a recipe roundup and would like to feature your recipe. Place a cup of spinach onto a plate, followed by the tomato reduction and then top off with the chicken. Alternatively, toss spinach in the pan and stir for a minute or two. Spinach & Tomato Frittata. by MyFitnessPal's Recipes.