Balsamic Marinated Chicken Thigh. This is a baked chicken recipe for busy weeknights, lazy Sundays, and every No marinating required – the glaze is so sticky and has enough flavour that you don't need to Place chicken in baking dish, skin side down for thighs and wings. Make sure the pan is big. Reviews for: Photos of Balsamic Marinated Chicken.
Ingredients of Balsamic Marinated Chicken Thigh
- Prepare 500-600 g of Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- It’s of Salt & Black Pepper.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dry Italian Herb Mix.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of <Fresh Tomato Sauce>.
- It’s 1 of Tomato *diced.
- You need 1/4 of Red Onion *finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *minced or grated.
- Prepare 1 handful of Fresh Basil *chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
You can also marinate chicken cutlets. Pour the marinade mixture over the chicken and turn to coat thoroughly. Cover the container or seal the bag and refrigerate. This thigh marinade is salted just enough, so if you let the thighs marinate for longer, they won't get too salty.
Balsamic Marinated Chicken Thigh instructions
- Season Chicken Thigh Fillets with Salt and Black Pepper quite well. Then add Garlic, Dry Italian Herb Mix, Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil, massage well, and allow to marinate in the fridge overnight or at least half a day..
- Cook marinated Chicken Fillets on a BBQ plate, frying pan or grill pan. Serve with plenty of salad..
- To make Fresh Tomato Sauce, combine all the ingredients and season with Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper. I recommend to make this sauce just before you serve the Chicken..
This balsamic chicken marinade is made using all ingredients you probably have on hand. It will become a favorite for both grilling and cooking in the oven! Baking a marinated chicken is generally one of the tastier and healthier options. While there are basically endless options for a marinade, a balsamic chicken breast and Worcestershire chicken thighs are. This balsamic chicken marinade is fast, simple, and uses everyday pantry ingredients.