Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom. Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Breasts Recipes. Popular with plant-based and meat eaters alike! If you've never tried a balsamic-marinated portobello mushroom, you probably haven't lived.
Ingredients of Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom
- You need 1 of wholemeal bap.
- You need 1 of small chicken fillet.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of baby gem lettuce.
- You need 1 of portobello mushroom.
- You need Handful of basil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 30 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of good quality houmous.
- You need of Black pepper.
It's the steak of veggie burgers! The kind of hearty burger that meat eaters and vegetarians alike will love. And in the off season, you can always. Provolone, portobello mushrooms, roasted peppers, tomatoes, onions and balsamic vinaigrette.
Chicken burger/roasted red pepper/balsamic portobello mushroom step by step
- Peel the skin off the mushroom.
- Mix 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and brush the mushroom with it. Season with sea salt..
- Brush the pepper with the olive oil.
- On the preheated Bbq place the pepper skin up and mushroom skin down. Cook it using indirect method on medium heat for about 15 min. The skin on the pepper should start to seperate..
- Cool down the peppers little bit and using fingers take the skin off..
- Cut the chicken fillet in 2 thin slices.
- Chop up basil and garlic fine. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Mix it up.
- Cover chicken fillets with it.
- Cook the chicken fillet directly on BBQ on medium/ high temparature. Cook it for about 5 – 6 minutes from both sides.
- When chicken is almost ready toast the bap and heat up mushroom and peppers. Cut the core ot of the lettuce and place directly on the Bbq.
- Spread the bottom of the bap with houmous. Place chargrilled lettuce on it. Make next layers of the chicken fillet, mushroom and pepper..
Grilled baby portobello mushrooms, fresh lettuce and ripe tomatoes, feta cheese, balsamic dressing and Grilled Chicken Sandwich Burger. Served on a grilled deli roll with lettuce, tomato, and onion. My current fixation on mushrooms finally led me down the dusty and sometime-fungied path of a giant portobello burger. Buttery roasted garlic, creamy avocado, marinated portobello caps and syrupy balsamic. The portobellos sat in a quick balsamic marinade for thirty minutes before being grilled.