Blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜. Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Let's get in the kitchen and prep some meals for the week with this easy chicken recipe using fresh spring berries!
Ingredients of Blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜
- You need 4 of chicken breast.
- You need 400 g of blackberries.
- It’s 100 ml of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 30 g of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- You need 50 ml of barbecue sauce.
- It’s 2 sprigs of rosemary.
- Prepare 50 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 150 g of mixed salad.
- Prepare 40 g of pecans.
- It’s of Salt and pepper for the taste.
I love to serve it with roasted potatoes or rice pilaf. A simple mixture of balsamic vinegar, oil, garlic, and seasonings give boneless chicken breasts great flavor. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the chicken. Blackberry Balsamic Chicken Salad with avocado, feta, blackberries, asparagus, walnuts and balsamic dressing.
Blackberry-balsamic roasted chicken breast 💜 step by step
- Purée 300 g of the blackberries in a blender and pass through a sieve. Zest and juice a lemon. Mix blackberry purée, balsamic vinegar, lemon zest and juice, sugar, barbecue sauce, and rosemary in a saucepan over the low heat. Cook for 20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Keep 50 ml of the sauce for the salad dressing and mix the rest with the butter..
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Salt the chicken breasts on both sides and place them on a baking dish. Pour the sauce all over and bake in the oven around 20 minutes..
- For the salad mix your favorite lettuce, thinly sliced red onion, one sliced avocado, the rest of the blackberries, toasted pecans, and toss with reserved blackberry sauce..
- Service chicken with the salad. Enjoy !.
This Roast turkey with Blueberry Balsamic Glaze makes for a deliciously festive meal. Blueberries, figs, balsamic, maple syrup and mustard give traditional turkey a little bit of the unexpected. Instead of roasting a whole bird this Thanksgiving, we opted for a simple roasted turkey breast. Roasted Chicken Roasted Chicken Baked whole chicken in blue casserole on dark gray old wooden table, roasted meat with potatoes. Balsamic Baked Chicken Breast with Mozzarella CheeseMy Best Recipes. red onion, chicken breasts, salt, skinless chicken breasts, dried Balsamic-Glazed Chicken Breasts with Toasted RiceConfections of a Foodie Bride. chicken stock, brown sugar, boneless skinless chicken breasts.