Hoisin Salad Rolls.
Ingredients of Hoisin Salad Rolls
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked shrimp.
- It’s 1/4 of roast chicken.
- It’s 1 packages of vermicelli noodles.
- You need 1 packages of rice wrappers.
- You need 1 bunch of mint.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Hoisin sauce.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- You need 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 cup of bean sprouts.
- You need 3 of green onions.
Hoisin Salad Rolls instructions
- Boil the Vermicelli noodles until cooked, drain and set aside.
- Cut carrots, cucumber and green onions into matchsticks and set aside in individual bowls along with the sprouts.
- Shred chicken into bite size pieces and set aside with the shrimp.
- Make the sauce by mixing the ginger,sesame oil, balsamic vinegar and hoisin sauce.
- Build your wraps!! Soak a rice wrapper in a bowl of warm water for about a minute until it softens. Lay the wrapper flat on a damp tea towel..
- A few leaves of mint then a small amount of noodles. Spoon the sauce mixture over the noodles. then add a bit of chicken and shrimp then your matchstick veges and then tuck the edges of the wrapper in and roll them closed.
- Use the remainder of the sauce as dipping sauce if you like.