Ingredients of Cran-Ginger Biscotti
- You need 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 3 1/4 Cups of All Purpose Flour wheat or a mix of and APF.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Ginger Powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Nutmeg Grated.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cranberries Dried.
Cran-Ginger Biscotti instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. In a big bowl, beat together the oil, eggs and sugar. Add the cranberries (can be substituted with nuts, orange peel, chocolate etc.).
- In another bowl, mix together the flour(s), baking powder, ginger powder and nutmeg. Stir into the egg mixture to form a heavy dough..
- Divide the dough into two and roll into a log as long as your cookie sheet. Place the dough on a silpat or parchment paper and flatten to 1/2 inch thickness..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes (mine baked for 26). Remove and allow to cool slightly. Once it is cool enough to handle, cut into strips of 1/2 inch thickness and return to the cookie sheet, with cut side facing up..
- Bake for another 6-10 minutes (until crisp and toasty) on both sides. Enjoy with a cup of hot coffee or tea..