Roasted Red Pepper Pasta. This roasted red pepper pasta recipe might be your new favorite weeknight dinner! The healthy Alfredo sauce is super creamy, flavorful, and delicious. The recipe is vegan (meat-free, dairy-free), quick, and easy to make with only a few simple ingredients!
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken in one inch cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Roasted red pepper juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pasta water.
- It’s 28 oz of Crushed tomato can.
- Prepare 1 cup of Juliane cut roasted red peppers.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic minced.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
Then chop up an onion… And mince up some garlic. Fill a large pot with salted water; cover and heat to boiling on high. ROASTED RED PEPPER PASTA things to know: This recipe is VEGAN! This Roasted Red Pepper Pasta is creamy, tangy, and delicious!
Roasted Red Pepper Pasta step by step
- Boil pasta water and throw chicken in freezer bag with balsamic vinegar for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat olive oil, onions and garlic in pan. After five minutes drain balsamic from chicken bag and add chicken to pan. Cook 5 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
- Throw pasta in water (penne or bow ties).
- Add tomato sauce, pasta water, red pepper water, salt, Italian seasoning, red peppers. Bring to boil and simmer on medium for 5 minutes minimum.
- Add pasta to sauce and mix with one cup Parmesan cheese.
Roasted Red Peppers: roasted red peppers is the key here! These peppers have the perfect combination of deep flavor, a tangy kick, and silky texture that takes this sauce to the next. This roasted red pepper pasta is epic with paprika roasted in the oven and then processed into a creamy sauce. But there are more reasons to eat red peppers more often. Roasted red pepper pasta – the best vitamin C bomb.