Ingredients of Mexico Salad
- It’s of Salad.
- It’s 3 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 medium of Tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of balsamic and olive dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced Emmental cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dried raisins.
- You need 1/2 small of onion.
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 100 grams of chicken.
- It’s 1 of Paprika.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
Mexico Salad step by step
- Marinade the chicken with the paprika, pepper, garlic powder and salt..
- Put the marinated chicken in the steamer and let it cook..
- Once the chicken is cooked, take two forks and start shredding the chicken and put aside..
- Dice the tomatoes and the emmental cheese..
- Thinly slice the onion..
- Mix the tomatoes, onions and dried raisins with the balsamic and olive dressing..
- Toss in the lettuce and cheese..
- Put the shredded chicken on top of your plate and your salad is ready !.