Ingredients of Santorini Meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of ground beef, turkey or chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced black olives.
- You need 4 of marinated artichoke hearts (reserve 1/4 cup of marinade oil).
- You need 4 oz of sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 oz of feta cheese, crumbled.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Non-stick vegetable spray for the cooking dish.
- It’s of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare of bottled balsamic vinnaigrette dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Santorini Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts..
- Mix all ingredients by hand in large bowl. Be sure to add at least 1/4 cup of the artichoke marinating oil – this adds a wonderful flavor..
- Spray large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and form meatloaf in the dish..
- If desired, cut a 1/2-inch deep slice in the center of the top beginning and ending 1 inch from the ends and drizzle balsamic vinaigrette dressing..
- Sprinkle the top liberally with the parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving..