Brad's tuna steaks over couscous with pan sauce. The sauce was great on the potatoes and couscous we ate with the tuna as well. I served this over a spinach salad with fresh tomatoes and mushrooms and it was fantastic. Heat the same saute pan over moderate heat.
Ingredients of Brad's tuna steaks over couscous with pan sauce
- You need 4 of ahi tuna steaks.
- You need of Prepared couscous.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of white zinfandel.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 2 tbs of cornstarch mixed with 2 tbs cold water.
Once again, I'm using tuna from yesterday's meal as the star, serving it up steak-style with a mustard pan sauce to pump up the flavor. The fish'll pair perfectly with lightly. Turn over carefully and cook in the.. Tuna Steak With Soy Sauce And Orange, Tuna Steak With Caramelized Onion In Teriyaki Sauce, Homemade Citrus Cranberry Sauce.
Brad's tuna steaks over couscous with pan sauce step by step
- Sauté onion in a tbs of butter over low heat until carmelized. Add garlic and cook 1 minute..
- Meanwhile, prepare couscous..
- Degrade pan with vinegar and wine. Simmer and reduce liquid by at least half..
- Add rest of sauce ingredients except cornstarch. Bring to a simmer over low heat. Stir often..
- Meanwhile heat a dry, non stick pan over medium heat. Sprinkle tuna filets with garlic powder and white pepper..
- When sauce comes to a simmer, slowly add cornstarch stirring constantly. Simmer until sauce thickens. You might not need all of the starch..
- Add filets to pan, seasoning side down. Sprinkle other side with seasonings. Cook 2 minutes per side until steaks are rare.
- Plate couscous. Place steaks on top. Drizzle with sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Tuna Steak with Soy Sauce and OrangeRecetas del Señor Señor. orange juice, vegetable oil, soy sauce, tuna steaks, water, fish. Rub olive oil over the tuna steaks; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange tuna on the hot prepared pan. The tuna steaks should still be pink in the middle, depending on how you like your fresh tuna done. Drizzle the warmed lemon caper sauce over the tuna steaks before serving.