LadyIncognito's BBQ Apple Jalapeno Boneless Thighs.
Ingredients of LadyIncognito's BBQ Apple Jalapeno Boneless Thighs
- Prepare of ~For the sauce.
- Prepare of Apple Jalapeno jelly.
- Prepare of Deseeded and diced jalapeno.
- It’s of Hoisin sauce.
- Prepare of Sticky fingers Carolina original mustard based bbq sauce.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro chopped.
- You need of Paprika.
- You need 4-8 of ozs water.
- You need of ~For the chicken.
- It’s 6 of boneless thighs chopped into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare of Large bowl to place chicken in.
- Prepare of Mustard.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Chili paste.
- Prepare of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Red pepper Chili flakes.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Lemon pepper.
LadyIncognito's BBQ Apple Jalapeno Boneless Thighs instructions
- Place chicken in large bowl and add all starred ingredients to it as well with a little bit of water to help evenly distribute the seasonings throughout. Adjust to your liking and add or subtract to your tastes. Place in fridge for an hour at least so that the chicken can absorb the flavors..
- In a small sauce pot place all of sauce ingredients. If you can't find any of the items then sub it to make it your own style. Simmer on low heat until it thickens a bit..
- When ready to cook chicken pieces you can do as I did and coat it in some baking powder and flour and shaking the excess off and fry it up. Make sure you drain it well. Or you can saute it without the flour and baking powder in a deep skillet or wok or pot until cooked through. Add the sauce to your cooked chicken and fold to cover completely..
- Serve while hot and enjoy. Refrigerate leftovers if any..