Oil and Egg Free Chocolate Biscotti.
Ingredients of Oil and Egg Free Chocolate Biscotti
- Prepare 85 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 10 grams of Cocoa powder (Sweetened powder is fine as well.).
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of slightly more than 3 tablespoons Milk.
Oil and Egg Free Chocolate Biscotti step by step
- ☆Preparation☆ Measure the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder and sift them into a bowl. Don't wash the sieve yet. Add the sugar and milk, and mix with a spatula..
- ☆Mix☆ If it is difficult to mix, add some milk. If the mixture is too runny, sift in some flour. Any mixing method is fine. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- ☆Shape☆ Place the dough on parchment paper. Sift flour to coat entirely. Shape it to about a 1.5 cm thick rectangle considering it will rise during baking..
- ☆Bake☆ Bake in the preheated oven at 180℃ for 20 minutes. Let it cool down. When it cooled, preheat the oven to 180℃ once again..
- Cut the cookie into about 15 slices. Each slice is about 7mm – 1cm thick. ※ Place the slices cut side up on the baking tray. Bake for about 12 minutes at 180℃. Flip the biscotti and bake the other side for about 12 minutes..
- When the biscotti are crispy and crunchy, they are done. If the biscotti are still moist and soft, bake for few more minutes and check again..
- ☆Done☆ Let them cool down. When they have completely cooled, seal them and store..
- Plain flavor,. Cinnamon tea flavor,. Kinako (toasted soy bean flour) flavor,. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152076-oil-egg-free-biscotti-with-cinnamon-tea-flavor https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156610-oil-egg-free-biscotti-with-kinako https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155165-oil-egg-free-healthy-biscotti.