Mom's Special Salad. Make a quick, colorful, creamy salad that's slightly sweet and tart. Did I mention, all the bacon!? This is the best Broccoli Salad recipe because it's straight from my Mom!
Ingredients of Mom's Special Salad
- It’s 1 (5 oz) of bag spimach.
- You need 1/2 lbs of chicken breast.
- You need 12 of large carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of Israeli couscous.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted pine nuts.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare of Dried dill.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white balsamic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Taco seasoned ground beef, Doritos and taco toppings! Spinach Salad with eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, sesame seeds and easy healthy salad dressing. And this is our healthy family recipes blog. Mom's Mala is a Sichuan chili oil made up of a delicious blend of chilies and spices with rich aromatic flavors.
Mom's Special Salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Peel carrots, thinly slice on a diagonal. Place on parchment covered cookie sheet. Drizzle lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with dill, salt, and pepper. Roast in oven untill cooked and the edges of the carrots are slightly brown (25-30 mins). Let carrots cool before adding to salad..
- Cook chicken breast and shred by hand into bite sized pieces.
- Toast pine nuts and cook Israeli couscous as per package instructions. Rinse couscous and coat with olive oil..
- Toss to combine chicken, nuts, spinach, couscous, and dressing. Sprinkle with salt to taste..
As featured by NY Times, LA Times, Andrew Zimmern, and J. There is nothing better than Watergate Salad! This simple dump-and-go salad is a classic that makes it's way into every celebration because it's both incredibly delicious and incredibly easy. Mom's Christmas Baccala Salad. by: jvcooks. Every Christmas Day I look forward to my Mom's Baccala Salad.