Grilled Skewered Chicken.
Ingredients of Grilled Skewered Chicken
- You need 8 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 of marinade.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried italian herb seasoning.
- You need 8 of bamboo skewers.
Grilled Skewered Chicken step by step
- cut off excess fat & cut chicken thighs into nice size chunks & put in large bowl.
- put all marinade ingredients in bowl & wisk well & pour over chicken & mix well.
- let chicken marinade from 1 hour or until over night in refrigerator.
- let bamboo skewers soak in water for at least a half hour or more.
- put chicken on skewers & cook on grill turning every few minutes until chicken is cooked.