Roasted chicken thighs. These easy, oven-roasted chicken thighs are the perfect option for a quick, flavorful weeknight dinner. Learn how to make roasted chicken thighs in under an hour. Chicken thighs, slathered in herb vinaigrette, roasted on bed of sliced potatoes and shallots.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken thighs
- You need of chicken.
- Prepare 2 lb of bone in chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 of red onions cut into thick wedges.
- Prepare 6 of roma tomatoes, quartered.
- You need 6 of red new potatoes, small size.
- It’s 8 of whole cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tarragon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
Season chicken with salt and pepper. These oven-roasted chicken thighs are baked and then broiled for juicy, flavorful chicken Oven roasted chicken thighs. They're marvelously satisfying and ridiculously easy to toss in the oven even. Roasted Cajun Chicken Thighs – Flavorful and juicy oven-roasted chicken thighs prepared with the tastiest cajun rub and served over simple, but delicious cauliflower rice.
Roasted chicken thighs step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients together except tomatoes..
- Transfer to large roasting pan..
- Cook covered for 20 minutes. Then uncover , raise temperature to 400°F, add tomatoes and cook additional 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 180°F..
Well, roasted chicken thighs are my go-to meal. I've been making roasted chicken thighs almost once a week for the past few years, in fact. I make this meal whenever I have friends over for dinner. Roasted lemongrass chicken thighs are one of my all-time favorite easy one-pan chicken dishes. Put chicken thighs in a bowl.