Ingredients of Mediterranean Chicken
- You need 8 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 can of Italian diced tomatoes w/ garlic.
- You need 1 head of fresh garlic diced.
- Prepare 1 box of portabella mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh asparagus spears.
- Prepare 1 medium of red onion diced.
- It’s 4 tbsp of capers (drained).
- It’s 1 can of marinated artichokes (drained).
- It’s 1/2 can of sliced kalamata olives.
- It’s 2 packages of real crumbled bacon bits (20oz. bags).
- It’s 3/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of creole seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 packages of crumbled feta cheese.
Mediterranean Chicken instructions
- In a medium stock pot sautee raw veggies in 2tbs. Olive oil until asparagus is slightly soft.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts. In a large skillet, Brown chicken in Olive oil. 3-4 minutes per side on md-hg heat..
- Add the remaining ingredients to the veggies in stock pot. Bring too a slow boil, simmer on low for 5 minutes..
- Place cooked chicken breasts in an oven roaster or a large casserole dish. Pour the veggie sauce over the chicken covering it completely..
- Cover with lid or foil, bake in oven at 350 for 45 minutes or until chicken it's cooked through..
- Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese over dish before serving..