Chicken Wings with Tomato and Asparagus.
Ingredients of Chicken Wings with Tomato and Asparagus
- It’s 10 of Chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 5 of Asparagus.
- Prepare 2 of Red sweet peppers.
- Prepare 3 of Anchovies.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper as needed.
- It’s of Balsamic Vinegar 2 to 3 tablespoons.
- You need 5 of Black olives.
Chicken Wings with Tomato and Asparagus step by step
- Cut off the hard part of asparagus and cut them half. Quarter the red peppers and chop the tomatoes..
- Pierce the surface of the chicken with a fork and season with salt and pepper. Let sit for a while..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan then put in the chicken, asparagus, and red pepper in that order. Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- When one side has browned, turn the chicken over. Add the tomatoes, sliced olives and chopped anchovy. Mix lightly..
- Pour on plenty of balsamic vinegar and cover with the lid. Cook for more than 10 minutes until the chicken has cooked through. Season with salt and pepper if required..