Perfect Picnic Grilled Chicken.
Ingredients of Perfect Picnic Grilled Chicken
- You need 12 piece of chicken legs, thighs & breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
Perfect Picnic Grilled Chicken step by step
- Put chicken in a bowl with all the ingredients & mix well & cover & refrigerate overnight..
- Take chicken out of refrigerator 1 hour before cooking to get to room temperature..
- Cook chicken on preheated grill on low temperature, turning & basting every 5 minutes with the marinade that's in the bowl & do not baste for the last 10 minutes of cooking. Should take about 30 minutes more or less depending on the size of the chicken pieces..