Healthy Grilled Chicken Spinach Wraps.
Ingredients of Healthy Grilled Chicken Spinach Wraps
- You need 3 each of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh Spinach.
- You need 2 tbsp of Your favorite shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Your favorite dressing (i.e. Ranch, honey mustard, balsamic).
- Prepare 10 of Spinach or Regular Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
Healthy Grilled Chicken Spinach Wraps instructions
- Begin by cutting your raw chicken breast into 3 filets. And season each piece.
- Heat a large skillet until it is just about to smoke. Then add olive oil to coat the pan..
- After your chicken is finished cooking, lay them out on a rack or plate to cool down. Afterwards, cut your chicken into strips.
- Add your chicken breasts to the pan and LEAVE THEM ALONE. Do not flip them (depending on thickness) for 5 mins. This allows your chicken to brown beautifully on each side..
- Dice your tomatoes. Slice your cucumber. Chop your spinach..
- Dress your tortilla with all of your fresh ingredients, add cheese, dressing and add chicken..
- Fold your tortilla, cut in half and enjoy!.