Easy Bruschetta Chicken.
Ingredients of Easy Bruschetta Chicken
- You need 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of salt/pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (with roasted garlic and onion).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese (optional).
Easy Bruschetta Chicken step by step
- Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise to make thin chicken breasts..
- Season chicken breasts by sprinkling on the next 4 ingredients..
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes (drained) and balsamic vinaigrette..
- Place chicken in greased baking dish and cover with tomato mixture..
- Bake 400° for 30 minutes..
- If using parmesan cheese, sprinkle on top for last 5 minutes of baking..
- Serve with pasta or by itself!.