Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs.
Ingredients of Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 6 of boneless and skinless chicken thighs (trim extra fat).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning of choice(I used Tuscan Italian perfect pinch by McCormick).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of store bought bruschetta (or be fancy shmancy and make your own).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 4 cup of fresh baby spinach.
Bruschetta and Spinach Chicken Thighs instructions
- In a large sautee pan, heat oil and add chicken that has been coated with the seasoning, salt and pepper. Make sure both sides are cooked to a nice golden brown. I cooked mine for roughly 5 minutes on each side..
- Add bruschetta, balsamic and Spinach. Continue to cook for 5 minutes on medium. Spinach will wilt..
- Remove chicken to a serving platter and with a slotted spoon, remove bruschetta and Spinach and place on chicken. I served mine over barley but rice or pasta would pair well too!!.