Chicken with Blueberry Sauce and Rice. When you are ready to serve, spoon blueberry sauce over the chicken and garnish with fresh parsley. Fresh blueberries are as much a part of summer as corn on the cob. Native to North America, they flourish between July and September.
Ingredients of Chicken with Blueberry Sauce and Rice
- It’s 1 of breast of chicken.
- Prepare to taste of Seasoning for chicken.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
- It’s of Oregano.
- You need 1 spoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 spoon of butter.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 200 g of rice.
- It’s 200 g of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 spoon of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 spoon of maple syrup.
In the winter, whipped, creamy mashed potatoes elevate the comfort. Cheesy Chicken Cutlets with Blueberry Sauce Notes. Use half the amount of dried herbs in place of fresh. Make your own cutlets by thinly slicing or pounding boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Chicken with Blueberry Sauce and Rice step by step
- Put olive oil and butter in a pan. Add the seasonings for chicken to taste with salt & pepper, and cook chicken on each side for 3-4 mins. Take it off the pan, place it into the oven in 200 Celsius and leave it for 10 mins..
- Boil the rice for 10 mins, wash away the extra water and add a spoon of olive oil, rosemary and oregano..
- In the small pan that we had the chicken before, put the onion and saute it. aAter 2-3 mins pour the washed blueberries inside and slow cook it for 5 mins. Also put in 1 spoon of balsamic vinegar and maple syrup and mix.
- After 10 mins, open the oven and put the blueberry sauce on top of the chicken and bake 5 more minutes. Take it out of the oven and put the chicken on top of the rice. Enjoy..
Fontina is a semi-soft cheese with a buttery, nutty flavor. Use Provolone, Gouda, Gruyere or a shredded Italian.. With Chicken Sauce Recipes on Yummly Sesame Chicken Sauce, Chinese Take-away Lemon "chicken" Sauce, Homemade Citrus Cranberry Sauce. A berry sauce creates a bright contrast and helps to set off its delicate, rice-fish taste.