Smoked Whiskey Pickle Grilled Chicken Salad.
Ingredients of Smoked Whiskey Pickle Grilled Chicken Salad
- You need 2 of Large boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 cups of baby spinach and Kale mix.
- It’s 4 of tomato large wedges.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rough cut white onion.
- It’s 4 of Spears of Smoked Whiskey Pickles.
- You need of Red wine vinegar.
- You need of Salad vinegar.
- It’s of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare Pinch of spicy salt.
- Prepare Splash of any hot sauce of your liking.
Smoked Whiskey Pickle Grilled Chicken Salad step by step
- Grill chicken and rough cube cut.
- Rough cut all other ingredients for salad.
- Splash greens with hot sauce.
- Make salad.
- Make your vinaigrette or use any type of dressing you like. I use this my homemade hot salt and some generic salad season. Add your SMOKED WHISKEY PICKLES NOW..
- Enjoy this healthy hearty smokey salad..