Peri Peri Chicken.
Ingredients of Peri Peri Chicken
- You need 1 of Whole chicken (butterflied).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 8 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 6 of Fresh red chili pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- It’s 6 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Baby potato.
- Prepare of Corn cobs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Peri Peri Chicken instructions
- Prepare the marinade by blending the oil, chili pepper, garlic, paprika, bay leaves, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. – Coat the outside of the chicken and under the skin with 3/4 of the marinade..
- Marinate for at least 3 hours or preferably overnight..
- Preheat the oven on 200C and place the chicken in a pan..
- Cut the potatoes and corn cobs, and then surround the chicken with it..
- Get the rest of the marinade and pour the marinade over the chicken, corn, and potatoes..
- Put the pan in the oven and cook it for 45 to 60 minutes. – Eat!.