Ingredients of Chicken Cazadora
- You need 5 of chicken thighs with skin.
- You need 1/2 small of onion.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of baby bellas (mushroom).
- It’s 1 of green or yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of "basil,garlic and oregano" diced tomato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Chicken Cazadora instructions
- Slice all the vegetables and cut the chicken thighs in halves and add salt and pepper to the chicken..
- Put onions in a saucepan at medium heat , after 1 min add chicken skin facing down, let the chicken turn golden and repeat in the other side, remove from the saucepan..
- Add the pepper and the baby bellas, after a min add the can of diced tomatoes , stir constantly for about 5 min, add the balsamic vinaigrette and let it simmer another 5 min..
- Return the chicken to the saucepan and cover for 25 min, turn chicken once in a while..