Chicken Bleu Cheese and Champagne.
Ingredients of Chicken Bleu Cheese and Champagne
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Balsamic vinargrette.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bleu Cheese Crumbles.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of minced Rosemary.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of minced Thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of minced Shallots.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach chopped.
Chicken Bleu Cheese and Champagne instructions
- Take bleu cheese, 1tbsp of butter, 2tbsp olive oil and 1tbsp salt and pepper. Mix in a bowl and place saram wrap on bowl and set aside in refridgerator for later..
- In a bowl, 1/4 cup of vinegar, 1 cup of evoo, 1 tbsp of minced garlic, minced shallots, salt and pepper to taste and mix well until vinargrette has emulsified. Set aside..
- Take your bunch of spinach and chop into thin slices, place into a bowl, add chopped mushrooms, minced shallots, 1/4 of a cup of evoo, 2 tbsp's of balsamic vinargrette, salt and pepper. Mix together for about 1 minute, place seram wrap on top of bowl and place in fridge for later..
- Take your chicken breast, slice and open up, brush inside with evoo. Take 3 pieces of fresh spinach leafs and place in the middle of breast, grab your bowl of spinach, mushrooms and shallots and your bowl of bleu cheese and stuff in the middle of the breast..
- After closing your chickens, tie them together or you can use about 5 to 6 tooth picks. Brush the top of your chicken with evoo, sprinkle bread crumbs, salt and pepper, paprika, about a pinch of minced rosemary and sprinkle one more time with bread crumbs..
- Brush a large sized pan with evoo and butter, place your chickens in the pan and cover top with foil. Place pan in oven at 450°F for 35 minutes..
- After 35 minutes, remove foil and bake for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, take pan out of oven, drizzle your champagne vinargrette on your chicken, let it sit for 5 minutes and serve..