Chicken Bruschetta. Grilled Bruschetta Chicken is a summer staple in my house! Make the tomatoes the night before or early in the morning and let all the flavors marinate. Bruschetta chicken cutlets are just what they sound like: thin cuts of chicken breast.
Ingredients of Chicken Bruschetta
- You need 1 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 large of tomato.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 100 grams of basil.
- You need 1 head of italian parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette.
- You need 1 loaf of french baguette.
- You need 1 of goat cheese (feta).
Juicy, flavorful chicken topped with fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil and balsamic glaze, along with a touch of cheese. After making fresh batch of bruschetta one day, I decided to use it on chicken instead of on toasted baguette. This bruschetta chicken is grilled marinated chicken with a fresh tomato basil topping. This easy Chicken Bruschetta Pasta is made with chicken breasts, pasta and a delicious balsamic glaze.
Chicken Bruschetta step by step
- Preheat skillet over medium heat settings with a little oil.
- Dice tomatos.
- Dice onion.
- Chop a few leaves of parsley and a few of basil (to taste).
- Dice (or crumble) a unit (small block) of goat cheese.
- Season chicken breast, any way you like. You can just season with salt and pepper or add any spice ingredient of your choice. Dice the chicken..
- By now the skillet is warm and ready for the chicken bits to be fried. Add the chicken bits to the skillet and let fry..
- Add the tomatos, onion, basil, goat cheese and parsley all in one bowl..
- Add the balsamic vinaigrette and virgin olive oil into the bowl and mix ingredients..
- Season to taste with a bit of salt and pepper..
- Finally when the chicken bits are cooked add them to the bowl of Bruschetta ingredients..
- Slice baguette one inch thick in a diagonal angle. (Usually makes 14-16 slices).
- Evenly distribute the bruschetta mix onto each slice of baguette bread..
All the flavors of bruschetta in one easy recipe! Bruschetta has been around nearly forever. For those you not familiar with bruschetta, it is a popular Italian appetizer consisting of grilled bread slices topped with an assortment of different things. The perfectly balanced bite of tomatoes, garlic, chicken and mozzarella is the inspiration for this hearty dish. Ingredients Bruschetta Topping Seasoned Chicken Breasts Meet bruschetta chicken, a speedy summer dinner that tastes super indulgent (thanks to juicy slices of tomatoes and a dusting of Parm) but is actually low cal, low carb and packed with protein.