Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip. For the dip: Whisk together the yogurt, sugar, orange zest and vanilla in a small bowl. Stir in just enough cream to make a clingy dipping. Bobby Flay Recipes Dip Recipes Dessert Recipes Desserts Brunch Recipes Dessert Ideas Recipies Yogurt Dip Recipe Fondant.
Ingredients of Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of sea salt.
- You need 2 tablespoon of flaxseed powder+ 4 Tbsp water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grade B maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of canola oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely diced dried apricots.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped dried cranberries.
This cinnamon maple oatmeal is a warm and hearty start to the day. And it happens to be vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free. (Note: Gluten free depends on the oats that you buy.) With the chill of late December, I am eating a lot of oatmeal. There is just something so warm and comforting. This yogurt fruit dip recipe is laughably easy, but everyone who's tried it says it's amazing!
Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Mix 2 Tbsp flax powder + 4 Tbsp water = mix them well. Whisk together the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon , baking powder, baking soda and salt in. A medium bowl..
- Whisk together the flax egg in a small bowl until smooth. Add the maple syrup, butter, oil and whisk until combined. Add the wet ingredient to the dry ingredients along with the apricot and cranberries and mix with a wooden spoon until the dough just come to gather; it will be wet. Make a log about 12 inches by 4 inches..
- Bake until lightly golden and firm to touch, about 20 minutes. The cool on the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes..
- Slice the log in to 1/3 inches wide slice on the diagonal. Lay the slice down on the sheet pan and bake until dry, 10 to 12 minutes longer. Flip in middle. Take it out and wait until it cool down..
To make this yogurt fruit dip, you simply have to combine plain yogurt, honey, cinnamon, and a little vanilla extract. Give it a good stir and serve alongside your favorite fruit — we like apples best, but banana. ½ teaspoon of cinnamon. Maple Yogurt Dip: Three teaspoons maple syrup. ½ cup non-fat Greek yogurt. If you're serving with the maple yogurt dip, mix the greek yogurt, maple syrup, and splash of vanilla. Pair with the apple chips and you're good to go.