Emme and Teri's Marinated Chicken Casserole.
Ingredients of Emme and Teri's Marinated Chicken Casserole
- It’s of Marinade.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Worcester Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Apricot Preserves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need of Casserole.
- It’s 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetables, any kind you like.
- It’s 2 can of Cream of Chicken, or your choice of cream of soup.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
Emme and Teri's Marinated Chicken Casserole step by step
- Serves 4-6.
- Sear chicken breasts in a fry pan.
- Mix marinade.
- (Using large gauge injector, inject Chicken Breasts with marinade).
- marinade chicken for 1-2 hrs.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Put 1 can cream of chicken into bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- Add vegetables, of your choice, into dish and mix into cream of chicken soup.
- Place chicken breasts into the baking dish.
- Pour other can of cream of chicken soup over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle cheese all over chicken.
- Bake at 450° for 35 minutes.
- created by my sister Kristyn (Emme) and myself.
- contributed by Teri aka intofrogs.