Ingredients of Chicken Caprese
- You need 4 small of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 packages of (4oz) buffalo milk mozzarella ball, sliced.
- It’s 1 of beefsteak tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of basil to garnish.
- It’s 2/3 cup of balsamic vinegar.
Chicken Caprese instructions
- Place chicken in a Ziploc bag with Italian dressing and paprika, let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Reduce balsamic vinegar in pan on low to medium heat until it thickens to syrupy consistency.
- Bake chicken for about 12 to 15 minutes until no longer pink inside.
- Plate chicken first, topping it with the tomatoes, then milk mozzarella, then basil, and finish it with the balsamic reduction..
- Salt and pepper to taste.