Lemon breaded chicken. This citrusy, bright chicken takes just minutes to make and only a handful of ingredients. You're going to love it for busy workweek dinners! This delicious Lemon Chicken Piccata Recipe pairs a sensationally thin bread crumb crusted chicken with classic lemon wine sauce that is highly addictive!
Ingredients of Lemon breaded chicken
- Prepare 1 of chicken pack.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Ginger.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- You need 1 large of ziplock bag.
- Prepare 1 of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 of EVOO.
- Prepare 1 of various spices inc bread crumb.
In a small frying pan, combine the chicken stock, lemon juice, and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil. Chicken breast strips are seasoned, breaded, and baked; then topped with a tasty curry, lemon juice, and sugar sauce. It's quick and easy, and more than likely you won't have to go out and buy any new.
Lemon breaded chicken instructions
- Pre marimade the chicken with balsamic vinegar and lemons the night before.
- shake n bake the chicken in the ziplock bag with the spices.
- add extras such as onions, potatoes and ginger.
- Drizzle all with EVOO.
- bake chicken at 410 for ~ 20 mins.
- Serve with side dishes of your choice.
Schnitzel with herbs Breaded fried fish fillet and potatoes with sliced lemon and cutlery on cutting board and wooden planks background. This Lemon Chicken is an easy, crispy and delicious dish that's sweet and savory, balanced with tangy flavor. For the breading, we did a light coating of coconut flour. No need for an egg Easy Lemon Chicken. Usually a recipe like this would be served alongside some rice to soak up the.